Spanky’s Sports Bar In Lahaina
Spanky’s Riptide Is One Of Maui’s Best Sports Bars
Spanky’s Riptide in Lahaina Town on the west side of Maui is one of the island’s best sports bars. It has a lot of television screens, good bar food, a friendly atmosphere, and offers excellent beers and tropical drinks.
Spanky’s Directions: Take Hwy 30 to the west side of Maui and turn at Shaw Street toward the ocean. You’ll be heading to Front Street. Just before Front Street, you’ll see a large parking lot on the right. Spanky’s is right in front of you.
Open: 10am to 12:30am each day except Sunday, when Spanky’s opens at 8am.
- If you’re coming to watch a sporting event, come early. It’s often quite crowded.
- Spanky’s Riptide is also a good Happy Hour bar.
- On NFL Sundays, they often open at 7am for the earlier games.
- Breakfast items are available for the early NFL football games.
- The 505 Shopping Center is south of the famous Banyan Tree. Take time to walk around Front Street – one of America’s Top Walking Streets.
505 Front Street – Lahaina, HI 96761
Phone: (808) 667 – 2337
Check-out what Tripadvisor says about Spanky’s Riptide.
Also, Yelp lets you see what others think of Spanky’s Riptide.